Friday, July 1, 2016

5-10

(based on BennyBunnyBand's song, 5-10)

Under the summer sky and all things fun
your smile is as vibrant as the sun
and your laughter sinks through my heart
with every chuckle, with every sound an art
music that rings the morning good mood swings
and rhythm that beats the repeat of feelings

Under the promises of never saying goodbye
I hold your hand, warmly kiss them every night
And every time I do that, you close your eyes
It's the most beautiful to stare at under the moonlight

Under the rain, I am drowning with you
Near the verge of emotions that I swim through
Every day, every moment, every second of you
Is a shower and surge of dreams coming true

Under the sheets, entangled feet, lips are one
Under the warmth offered by each other's arms
Cozier than a cup of coffee under the midnight sun
And you, my blanket, all wrapped around me till dawn

Under the stars we trace the map of our fate
Wishing in every point comes the heaven's gate
Or at least a door that would open to see your face
Of promises of heavens, among millions of stars lace

It was perfect when we began, and so I thought it wouldn't end,
but it was just a dream, for I am a five and you are a ten.

I have dragged you under a lot of times
Yet still, I can't reach you, and call you mine
Why can't the universe be just kind
And extend my hand to you, so fine
Your perfection sealed my heart's whines
But I am never the one who get beyond the lines

I'm sorry, allow me
That I am for you
Only for you
But you don't deserve me.

Sometimes kisses fly and find their way to you
but most of the time, they miss you as much as I do
Soon, my love, I'll be seeing you.
With love, and kisses, and all of me, to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment